It's not JUST about me. It's also about the stuff :o)

My photo
Madera, CA, United States
A paper crafter, a singer, a seamstress, a beader, and mom to three.

Monday, September 22, 2008

WANT TO WIN SOME BLOG CANDY? (and support a FABULOUS cause?)


This morning I opened my FeedBlitz's to see a wonderful campaign to raise awareness and to give back a little to the caretakers of Alzheimer patients. I made this card for someone special who is selfless in his devotion to those he loves who suffer from this disease. Take a moment to visit Cammie's blog and check out the INCREDIBLE blog candy she is offering as her own tribute to this special group of people. There are literally dozens of donations from all of THE best companies. My favorites are: Eclectic Paperie, Scor-Pal and The Cat's Pajamas. WHOO HOO!! Thanks Cammie for organizing this wonderful event.

No comments: